BKB vs exC.On

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who made a better sig?

• BKB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • exC.On

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

exC.On:
zgxj.png

BKB:
TedDiBiase2copy.jpg

Poll shall be open for three days.

seX-Power

Both sigs are pretty good and I am impressed by BKB's first sig. [correct me if im wrong] Although I have to go with exC.On though as I thought the sig looked like it took more effort to make and BKB's one is kinda similiar to what we have seen recently. So no real good reason as both were great but personally I like excon's more.

Beer

Tbh, I am going to go with Exc.on on this one, but to be fair, James, you have improved like crazy. It is insane, you have taken in what everyone haa told you and made a pretty alrite sig. Next, take in some tips for a BG and moe away from te overlayed Abstract Brushes/Grunge Burshes.

exC.On

Reaction score
good luck BKB, and if that's your first sig that's pretty good.

Edit: well I guess its a good thing he did, I suggest people new to use them. I personally don't like using tuts, in this sig I tried to just give an old effect to it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I only copied the Flip tut for duplicating PSD's. :shifty:

If I had copied it exactly, it would have been good. :(

seX-Power

^ Now now, dont be sad. It was actually pretty alright, especially for a first timer. It was your experience that made you lose. Next time I recommend battling somebody easier like idk... Phenom. :shifty: