BJ Penn Talks Nick Diaz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
5 favourite current wrestlers

This thread has probably been done before but I thought I'd do it anyways.

Who are your 5 favourite current wrestlers from WWE, TNA , and ROH.

Mine are in no order:

Edge
AJ Styles
Christian Cage
Randy Orton
HBK

HM: MVP and HHH

PeepShow

Nice thread. Probably has already been done before, but still a good choice

1. Christian Cage
2. Edge
3. Ken Kennedy
4. Randy Orton
5. Triple H

HM: AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

If he was wrestling right now, Id definatly put Y2J in my top 5

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ill try and put them in order.

1. Samoa Joe/CM Punk
2. Edge
3. Aj Styles
4. MVP/Ken Kennedy
5. Christian Cage

You should of named the thread "Favourite Wrestler" therefore everyone would have had to nail it down to 1 wrestler as there favourite.

Defiant One

Reaction score
in no particular order

HBK
HHH
Matt Hardy
Carlito
Jeff Hardy

HM goes to Edge, Shelton Benjamin, Kennedy, Cor Von, MVP damn its hard to narrow it down to just five

the dark knight

kane
triple h
hbk
edge
jeff hardy

the rest :

taker
orton
kennedy

newmie

Reaction score
Edge
Christian
Randy Orton
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy

HM's: Taker, Kennedy, MVP

God if only Jericho wasnt inactive, he would top my list.

xtremebadass

Hmmm...

HBK
Jeff Hardy
Marcus Cor Von
Randy Orton
AJ Styles

I think it's a pretty good list, I should have put more TNA guys on there, here's the honorable mentions...

Undertaker
MVP
HHH
Kennedy
Samoa Joe
CM Punk

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
B.J. Penn, who faces Nick Diaz in the headlining bout at UFC 137, made some comments recently about getting another title shot, Jon Fitch, and more. Check out the highlights of his statements:

On his view of MMA and the UFC: "I'm trying to fight my best, and like all fighters say, the fight's against yourself. So I'm just going to try to push myself to my personal best. For me, it's always been a love-hate relationship with MMA, and maybe with the UFC at times. I'd love to stick around as long as Randy (Couture) has stuck around, if I could do something like that. But it's one day, I want to fight 100 more fights, and the next day, I'm like I don't want to do this any more. I think a lot of fighters feel that way, but maybe I'm just more vocal about it."

On Jon Fitch: "He's not getting my goat or nothing, but he keeps on saying all this stuff – that he can beat me easy and all these things."

On facing Nick Diaz: "It's not a fight that either of us asked for, but it's a job, and at the end of the day, we've all got to go to work."

On the possibility of getting another title shot: "I think ... it's all about the right time," he said. "Who's open, who's injured, who's not injured, and I'd love to maybe win the welterweight title one more time, and if possible, win the lightweight title another time. But I'm not going to sit there and dwell on it. Dana was saying that if I beat Jon Fitch, I'd be getting ready to fight for the title. Now they're saying, 'Maybe he's not getting ready to fight for the title.' I just [ignore] all that stuff. Water off a duck's back. One day you're fighting for a title; one day you're not. It would be great to get another title, but I just want to keep moving forward, making money and try to feed myself."

MMAScoops.com