Bizarre Incident During Filming of NHW TV - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

smokinglizard

Jobber
Reaction score
*** WARNING - THE SCENES IN THIS VIDEO ARE EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED ***

I've been around pro wrestling for right around 25 years now, and never have I witnessed something so bizarre.

This occurred during the filming of an episode of New Heights Wrestling TV.

Be warned. Scenes are extremely graphic.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Nice little work attempt by NHW, if you can even call it that, but yeah, the entire segment was pretty obviously scripted.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The fact that you show the mic in his face after it all tells anyone with a brain that it's a work.

#StillNotRealToMe

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
OP, can you fuck off please? Fuck you and your piss poor attempt to promote your shitty cheap rent indy, this is like 10th forum you're trying to sell an angle to internet smarks. Why don't you write another shitty book, you fat crook?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Victoria doing it to Christy Hemme looked far more realistic.

#SorryNotSorry

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OP, can you fuck off please? Fuck you and your piss poor attempt to promote your shitty cheap rent indy, this is like 10th forum you're trying to sell an angle to internet smarks. Why don't you write another shitty book, you fat crook?
JOE RULZ!

lolgoogled bowing gif and it was all eurofags. Not sure if the 10th part shows off how many forums you hit up or just the amount of pimp slap that went into your post.