Bit of a mark out moment for me (Spoiler?)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not sure if this is from actual SD taping or some live event, but here:

004.jpg

005.jpg

It's a shame Taker is on his way out, because Ambrose/Taker could have been so fantastic.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Interesting feud, Ambrose/Undertaker would be very entertaining, and it's good to see them in singles action. Not that they aren't good as a group, but it's pretty good to see them go one on one with someone. Maybe we'll get more Shield/Taker matches for the next couple of weeks.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
'Taker wrestling not only on RAW in a tag team match, but also wrestling a singles smackdown dark match against Dean Ambrose? Jesus.

Guess you can add "respect and backing of The Undertaker" to the list of reasons on why Ambrose will be elevated straight to the top in the near future. I seriously hope the 'E doesn't screw him up. Also praying to god he doesn't break a wellness policy.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Ambrose/Taker WM 30. Book it WWE. Sadly I think it'll be Cena/Taker. :why::pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Whilst it's great to see Taker it's kind of sad in a way, it's seemingly definite he's on his final run now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Match is supposed to be 7-8 minutes.

And judging by the dark events (after the taping ended) the Shields next opponents will be DX, triple H and the New age outlaws.

As for Ambrose ending the streak making sense:.......How? I'm not hating on Ambrose I'm a fan but I don't see how him ending the streak makes sense.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:sad: Don't go Taker... I'll miss you :cry: