Billy Kidman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
BillyKidmancopy.jpg

its a lot like the kofi sig i made earlier today... what do u think? rep for proper comments...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I like it.. Nice Star Press pic in the middle... I don't like the color though.. The font was nice... The only other real negative was that it looked squished on the side IMO... Well overall, I give it a...

7.5/10

Beer

Quite nice. I like the pencil sketch effect and the pics you picked up were but they could have been placed better. It looks as though you lost space so you just put it anywhere. You could of taken away some pics and who knows it could have made it blend in better. But great attempt.

7.5/10

Reaction score
very like the Kofi one i commented on. i like this style. nice text and images. i dont like the colour. 7/10.

1chiban

Reaction score
I disagree. Colourising everything makes the different pics blend together better than the Kofi one.