Bille Joe Armstrong sig and avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
I think I'm getting a bit better at all this. Just made this sig and matchign avatar of Green Day frontman Bille Joe Armstrong. Will be doing a Clash one soon hopefully!

BJASig.jpg

BJAAvatar.jpg

Comments welcome!

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i looks iight but could be better, thou im not a fan of the pastel look it could be a little darker in some areas nd lighter in others also agree on the smaller sig size

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hate him lol... maybe if u add some lighting and better text it would be better... good job tho...

1chiban

Reaction score
Yeah, was thinking about adding some lighting, does look a little one dimensional.

That's cool if you hate him. We're all allowed our opinions. Just out of curiosity, why do you hate him? Just don't like the music?

Enigma22

Reaction score
i liked them at one point kind of ( i have one of their CDs) but then they just got really annoying after a while and i realized that i hate that emo look so thats basically why...

1chiban

Reaction score
Fair enough. I can't really get over the whole eyeliner thing either tbh lol

The Mac

Reaction score
Guyliner is cool! I put it on my dog named Colenel Sanders.