Bill Murray and Ghostbusters 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With all the talk of studio wanting to do a female centric version of the movie in the franchise, definitely can't go with the original cast w/out Remis.. Bill Murray came out a few days ago at the Toronto International Film Festival where he was making rounds to the press to promote his new movie and offered up some suggestions on what his dream team for a female lead Ghostbusters team would look like..

1. Melissa McCarthy
2. Emma Stone
3. Kristen Wiig (Not a fan of her personally but she could work well I imagine)
4. Linda Cardellini

5a88c17811f9785750751ef936f03627.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/bill-murray-shares-his-actress-led-dream-team-for-97072511037.html

Personally they all seem like they would work very well together, there's one I don't like as mentioned slightly above but I guess I could see her in the combination with the rest of the cast.

I'm sure the studio will probably listen to some of Bill Murray's suggestions but this is most definitely not an official casting list, it's just merely who Murray thinks would work well in the roles of the female ghostbusters.

Do you guys think these ladies would work well together in those roles? or do you have any other suggestions in regards to who you would replace and whom would you replace them with.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rewatch the first two, they are Sandy Cabbage. No deal for me, i have 0 interest in seeing cgi help 60 year olds go at ghosts, unless they take a back seat *and they wont* to new ghostbusters. That would be sweet, i'd love to see a 2nd generation, ALA Star Trek Generations.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Emma Stone! Would watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rewatch the first two, they are Sandy Cabbage. No deal for me, i have 0 interest in seeing cgi help 60 year olds go at ghosts, unless they take a back seat *and they wont* to new ghostbusters. That would be sweet, i'd love to see a 2nd generation, ALA Star Trek Generations.

Did you read what this was about? They are taking a back seat and they want to do it with an all female lead cast. Remis is dead *RIP* Bill and Aykroyd would not be down to do another movie so Bill is offering his input on who he think would be good for the roles of the female ghostbusters.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Did you read what this was about? They are taking a back seat and they want to do it with an all female lead cast. Remis is dead *RIP* Bill and Aykroyd would not be down to do another movie so Bill is offering his input on who he think would be good for the roles of the female ghostbusters.
Nah, I'm an idiot and just skimmed it.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
1. A Ghostbusters film without the original cast is just a no-no for me.
2. And even if the original cast were all still available, they'd all be in their 60's by now.
3. Making a sequel to a movie over twenty years later is rarely ever a good idea, as we may be about to find out in November with the Dumb And Dumber sequel.

I'll pass on this one.