Bill Maher Mocks Tim Tebow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Source: Fox Sports
Comedian Bill Maher drew the ire of Tim Tebow fans and Christians over the weekend after a profane tweet reveling in the Broncos' blowout loss to the Buffalo Bills.

TEBOW TIME
Can't get enough Tebow? Then hang out here.
"Wow, Jesus just f***ed #TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere ... Satan is tebowing, saying to Hitler "Hey, Buffalo's killing them," Maher tweeted.

Tebow, whose team suffered its second straight loss after a six-game winning streak, did not respond to Maher's tweet.

After the disappointing 40-14 road loss, Tebow tweeted, "Tough game today but what's most important is being able to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone GB2."

GB2 is a phrase Tebow has made popular that means "God Bless + Go Broncos," according to his official website.

The tweet prompted some to call for a boycott of Maher's HBO show "Real Time with Bill Maher."

Maher, an atheist, made a 2008 documentary called "Religulous" that mocked organized religion, and he routinely jokes about religion on his show.

Maher has not commented on the criticism

Bill Maher is one of those numbskulls who really needs to shut his mouth sometimes. Guess its cool to attack people unprovoked so people with low self esteem will like you.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I actually like Bill Maher. I do have low self esteem too. What are you trying to say Swampy? And he is a comedian, so really anyone in the public eye is open for criticism one way or another.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Lol, you're cool troy.

Meh, overlook me. I'm in "that mood" I get in when work is about to make me travel.