Bill DeMott reportedly replaced as head trainer for NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bill DeMott is reportedly no longer the head trainer of NXT. He's apparently been replaced by Billy Gun. It has not yet been concerned, but there is a lot of speculation regarding DeMott and if he will remain with the company.

We have learned that Bill DeMott is no longer the head trainer of NXT and has been replaced by Billy Gunn. It hasn't been confirmed but there is a lot of speculation regarding DeMott's future and if he will remain in the company.

Original source WrestleZone. Make off it what you will.

Read more

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, could see it happening after they complained about how hard his training was or something like that. Gunn seems like a suitable replacement.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hopefully this will mean better in ring skills in general from the wrestlers. Hopefully they don't forget mic skills and charisma as well.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I've always thought they should hire Piper to help the developmental talent with promo skills. Wy not learn from one of the best? Hopefully Dusty is getting involved in that aspect as well.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I've always thought they should hire Piper to help the developmental talent with promo skills. Wy not learn from one of the best? Hopefully Dusty is getting involved in that aspect as well.

Road Dogg works as a producer for WWE. A couple of classes with him would be great in my opinion.

Stopspot

Reaction score
seabs said:
Hopefully they don't end up as dull as him, great athlete but that was all he had.

Yeah, they need to have other people to help the newbs with charisma. Let Road Dogg help them on promo/talking as well as some other dope talkers. "Todays guest speaker is Y2J class".

Stopspot

Reaction score
seabs said:
Road Dogg would work or even Jake Roberts, of course Jericho would be dope at that.

Road Dogg is very underrated on the stick in my opinion. People know that he is good but people seem to forget the way he could capture the entire crowd by just saying "Oh you didn't know".

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I heard Dogg helps new talent in the entertainment section. Great teacher if you ask me. Roberts would also be dope but I think he's still taking care of his problems.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Bill DeMott noted on Twitter that reports of him being replaced by Billy Gunn as head trainer of WWE developmental are not true.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/The_Rock_Comments_on_Last_Monday_s_RAW_Bill_DeMott_Denies_NXT_Gunn_Reports_More.html#cIZ1emBgJscc1p7g.99

Don't know how reliable the sources are, but it still might be up in the air.