Bill Burr needs his own thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's been mentioned in a couple of threads on here, but the dude is the best thing going in comedy, period. I've seen him live twice and I promise you if he comes to your town and you don't go you are missing out on seeing a true master of the art of comedy.

First off he was in one of the greatest sketches in sketch comedy show history, the race draft

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/b224ei/chappelle-s-show-the-racial-draft

The dude got guest appearances on Breaking Bad for fucks sake, bow to him.

One of the greatest examples of crowd control in comedy history, watch Burr flip this Philly crowd from a bunch of hecklers to sucking his dick... by completely taking a dump on everything they love and stand for

for people with ADD, Burr in short bursts:

Full length fun for the whole family

Emotionally Unavailable (CD)

bonus:

throwback

Reactions: CM Punk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pity reply.

Bill Burr is awesome, thread worthy for sure. Not gonna post my favorite shit until im clearminded.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pity reply.

f8Xdf.gif

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Stop deleting my No post whoever it is.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
In other news, I don't like his comedy very much.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I mean.. why the fuck would you?
Well, at least there is a new mission, a better reason to stick around. This dude makes BLFFL work here, at least she posts on things she has an actual opinion on.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Well, at least there is a new mission, a better reason to stick around. This dude makes BLFFL work here, at least she posts on things she has an actual opinion on.
BLFFL is a she? The more ya know. And hey not my fault that Burr is a bit stale. Gets old quickly.