Bigger Heel during Attitude Era?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigger Heel during Attitude Era?

• Bischoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McMahon

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
FvA2AAt.gif

VS

uKsGOMJ.gif

As some of the Smarks Familia know one of the things I've been binging with the Coronavirus hitting the World is going back to the old days during the Attitude Era. Right now I'm in 1997 of WCW and good God is Eric Bischoff getting me in my feelings with me wanting to grab him through my Laptop Screen and beat on him. Vince I always thought was a damn excellent in his own right, and maybe it's because I was watching in an era where you flipped back, and forth between the two Shows and you missed things here and there from both. So alot Eazy Be's antics I've watched so far went missing from my mind, but damn his turn was just as great as McMahon's a few years later I feel.

Bischoff had me playing up that he was doing business for WCW when in fact he was doing sneaky business for the NWO, and it came out on blast when Riper knew before we even knew the audience that Bischoff was working for the NWO during a Nitro Show. I just wonder what would the NWO had done if Bischoff didn't join the group? I mean the NWO of course was white hot at the time, but Eric who was the guy in charge outside of Ted Turner as least it came off that way was the Icing on the Cake in my opinion. When you had a guy who could push and not push talent just like that, only wanting to see his guys get the spotlight made for some very...very interesting TV. I mean who could forget Flair returning and shooting on him telling him he hated his guts.

McMahon's turn I saw a little bit more obvious vs Bischoff because of what WWE was doing at the time especially by 1997. Vince had not liked his attitude of the talent and I say that as his Character not in real life, because he was enjoying the shit out of it. You had Bret Hart turning Heel(Attitude Era Watchthrough Thread Coming maybe..possibly..) and him having to deal with that, then you had Austin around the same time doing what he wanted, and saying what he wanted during a Weekly Show so the possibility of Vince saying I'm going to control this in my way was on it's way. Vince having his own group the Corporation/Ministry and being involved with breaking down all the Babyfaces for Years was so fun to watch. I mean come on Vince literally almost died when he was fell off a Steel Cage when facing Austin 1999 because he knew the importance of it and how it helped his business going forward seize control of the Wars between WCW and WWE.

So that is just some of my thoughts on this Battle of who was the Bigger Heel during the Attitude Era and I still don't know who to vote for ha.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bishoff was too cool to win this IMO. Not to say he wasn't still good at being a heel but nah I think Vince wrote himself to be SO FUCKING EVIL that you can't compare :lmao Bischoff also didn't have the face foil in Austin either so that hurts him some.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is so hard, like, I am a fan of Bischoff, but like Chris said, he wasn't that evil bastard like Vince was.

But, at the same time, if I remember 100% correctly he was kayfabe wise(As we know he was real wise lol) the one who was responsible for the nWo, correct? It's been a while since I did my watch through, and I was a kid during that time but I'm pretty sure he was the one who let them in and all that.... so that's points for him as he was the reason for the hostile takeover of WCW.

Both have great points for them that can honestly go in their favor.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vince almost had his daughter forcefully married to The Undertaker for no apparent reason other than to make a fool out of the employee he could have just fired at any point and then write a restraining order for.

Man is a bigger heel.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vince almost had his daughter forcefully married to The Undertaker for no apparent reason other than to make a fool out of the employee he could have just fired at any point and then write a restraining order for.

Man is a bigger heel.

This was the first thing that I thought of too so I was like "yep no question"

But yeah Vince was just evil af, and Bischoff and the nWo were way too cool to be as hated as Vince.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler