Big Vito wants to work for Jarrett's new promotion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
- Former WWE and WCW star Big Vito Lo Grasso recently appeared on The Undisputed Wrestling Show with Rick Craig and Zane Pasley to discuss his time wrestling all over the world, wrestling with a dress on, his wrestling academy and working while being three quarters deaf.

He also talked about wanting to work with Jeff Jarrett and his rumored new wrestling promotion.
"Jeff, I'd like to work for you," Big Vito said. "I'd like a job, I don't care what kind of job it is. If it is wrestling I would be more than happy to wrestle with you. If you wanted me to be in creative, if you wanted me to help out backstage, great I'd do it. If you wanted me to be an agent, a trainer, I'd be more than willing to do it. Because you know why? I've done it all in wrestling and any job I'm given now I would accept."

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...s-jeff-jarrett-for-a-job/#STyY6CLRPuJhOG8H.99

Source Wrestling Inc

With Jeff Jarrett's new promotion seeming to be on the horizon, I can see more former wrestlers and established Vets showing interest in working for Jarrett. I guess Vito could work with some of the younger guys he may bring in, but other than that I don't see him as an impact wrestler. He did have a decent tag team run in WCW but really didn't do a lot as a singles wrestler.

DuFour

Reaction score
My favorite wrestler of all time is Jeff Jarrett so him being back in the news is AWESOME! Underrated talent. If he chose to let Vito be apart of this new company, I'd accept it.