Big names praise Ziggler.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Mick Foley wrote the following about Dolph Ziggler during RAW last night:
“Another excellent match involving @HeelZiggler . I think I detect some type of trend here”

Paul Heyman re-tweeted the comment and said that he agreed.

PWMania

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph deserves the WHC Sunday. Fuck Sheamus

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Obv. Ziggler will still come away from the match looking like a million bucks as well though.. he looked really strong in the last match they had on Raw, so give him 10 more minutes to steal the show and he will be the talk of the PPV like every time he gets enough time to work a great match at a PPV

inb4arrivebroguekickleave

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
thats really cool :)

He's not going to win the title sadly, but hopefully they get to put on a good match :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ziggler can and has wrestled a broomstick to a good match. Now, I know Sheamus has pretty low stock as of late, but I like to think he has more ability than a broomstick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
A broomstick can sell.

When Sheamus tried no selling Ziggler he smashed his ass into the broadcast table and he wound up with a gruesome gash on his back :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ziggler deserves the praise, he's a great worker and should be World champ indeed. I hope a push for him comes soon.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
When Sheamus tried no selling Ziggler he smashed his ass into the broadcast table and he wound up with a gruesome gash on his back :lol1:

Lmao :win:

To be honest Sheamus gets so many marks on his skin so easily. It might just be because we notice it more with his pale ass pigment.

Dolph telling him off though, I like it :perfect:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
DZ is going to be a great, great heel champion. I can't wait to see it happen, i just hope Swag or Vicki are the reason he (inevitably) loses at the PPV, so he can kick those weights off his ankles and upgrade to singles superstar.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
DZ is going to be a great, great heel champion. I can't wait to see it happen, i just hope Swag or Vicki are the reason he (inevitably) loses at the PPV, so he can kick those weights off his ankles and upgrade to singles superstar.

Sheamus not winning clean? :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll mark so fucking hard if Vickie costs him the match. I don't think it will happen though