Big Dave

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
I've downloaded some new texture brushes for GIMP. Using those plus experimenting more with creating my own lighting effects, I came up with this.

batistabig.png

I like it a lot, but what do you guys think?

seX-Power

I like this one a lot, and I think the lighting is done pretty well, but it hurts your eyes after a while, lol. The text is good imo, and is somehing I haven't seen before. Only small problem is that it doesn't really suit Batista, and it just seems like this type of sig would be bettr for someone else. Overall, it's good and it's a style that I haven't seen on here before and originality is something lacking on here nowadays. 8.5/10 :y:

1chiban

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that the theme would suit someone else better. It's just I really liked the psd so worked around it and just experimented a bit. Thanks for the comments Rep coming your way!

EDIT: I need to spread some rep lol

seX-Power

Yeah, the PSD is a pretty awesome one of Batista, I was thinking that as well.

Beer

Pretty good. The render is good, but the person for it is not, as stated above.

One thing, take away the lighting at the top. It chops off his head :smh

Lmao, but yer, good effort. I think you should smudge the light ball together. You can see the circles at the bottom.

1chiban

Reaction score
You're meant to see the balls at the bottom!

I was in two minds about the light at the top, but it didn't look right without blending the head in.

Spity94

Reaction score
I really like this.The lighting done on it is pretty good imo and so is the coloring you did on the psd. The psd flows well with the sig and i dont really mind much that its Batista even tho it could suit someone else better. Only thing i don't like is how you can see the circles around the "BATISTA" text area,maybe lowering the opacity of it around that area and it would look better. I like the text tho,nice blur effect you have going on in there.

Good overall sig.keep it up, you should do GFX more often :mushy:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I like it, Love it? Close, maybe add a border or somethingz

Reaction score
There is a border, youre just on a wrong skin.

I think that the lighting and background would have been better for Miz/Morrison or Priceless. Its got that Tag Team sorta feel to it.

Wrestling Station

1-The position of the psd should be modified.
2-Try to reduce the sharpness of the psd's edges.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Love it. I saw this sig in a post from you earlier today, and it really got my attention. Only problem is the lighting at the top. Everything else looks better.

You're definitely one of the better GFX'ers around here. I'd say in the top few.

1chiban

Reaction score
1-The position of the psd should be modified.
2-Try to reduce the sharpness of the psd's edges.

That is a fair point. I don't know about the first one though, I like the psd in the middle. But yes I could've softened the edges of the psd.

EDIT: I've repped all who I could. Looks like I gave some of you rep only recently lol

seX-Power

^ You didn't rep me. Me sad.

I think the position is fine as well. Gives the sig a bigger impact in a way.

1chiban

Reaction score
There you go, repped you now :)

Flip

Reaction score
I like it, but the lighting isn't good like some people are saying. It's actually pretty bad. Your light source is coming from the bottom of the sig, but Batista's head is dark, but his head is very bright. Just doesn't make sense at all. Love the text and effects on that though.