Big Dave {ZOMFGREP4COMMENT}

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

21ap0n.jpg

Mhm.

CT Styles

It's not too bad. I think the yellow could be toned down a bit. The effect on the psd is pretty good and it blends alright. I'd recommend having the right side of Batista and the stock photo area closest the same color, just for blending.

I really don't know how I feel about the text.

Overall, not bad.

exC.On

Reaction score
I think if you add a couple of gradient maps it might look better. But its not bad, just the coloring needs work.

Spity94

Reaction score
Not bad at all, your improving. The yellow like CT Styles said could be toned down a little bit, good job with the color blending you did on the main psd, matches the rest of the sig well. I think you could of done more to the background picture, maybe adding more gradient maps like exc.on said would make it pop more. The text isn't bad but i don't love it, i think a different basic font or a different technique used on it would make it look better imo.

Good job overall, your improving

xtremebadass

It's a great sig. The background pic has alot of contrast though I think, like on each side of Roidtista's head. Other than that it's good. You have already exceeded my GFX skills lol.

1chiban

Reaction score
By all accounts this is very basic. But it actually works very well. Perhaps a little too bright, but it works well. Good job. You are indeed getting better.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think if you add a couple of gradient maps it might look better. But its not bad, just the coloring needs work.

Yeah, I'm just getting used to the whole gradient map thing. lol

Not bad at all, your improving. The yellow like CT Styles said could be toned down a little bit, good job with the color blending you did on the main psd, matches the rest of the sig well. I think you could of done more to the background picture, maybe adding more gradient maps like exc.on said would make it pop more. The text isn't bad but i don't love it, i think a different font or a different technique used on it would make it look better imo.

Good job overall, your improving

On the text, I cbf'd on dl'ing any, so I just went with a basic one. :eek:

Cheers for all the feedback. :y:

Reaction score
I love the orange on the left on Batista. That makes it stick out more than on the right with him, because that just hurts my precious little eyes. Although the text is basic, I think the color orange and the flow of the text really made it fit. 8/10.

I wanted rep.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
You've definitely got some potential if you stick with it.

Like others have said, the colors need a abit of work. Just play around with gradient maps, and other adjustment layers to see what you like. try using different gradient maps, and messing around with the blending options and opacity.

For the text, don't worry about downloading abunch of crazy looking fonts and whatnot. I much prefer just a nice simple font. You can play around with different effects on text, but I personally don't like effect heavy text. Mess around with blending options and the opacity with text some too.

C4

You're definitely improving, producing better work these days.

The problems with this signature though are that it's too bright and intense on the eyes, the contrast is skyrocketing, you need to decrease it so that it's easy on the eyes.

The left side looks pretty sweet, everything is done nicely, the effects, the blending, the colour scheme, and the choice of pictures. Everything is put together nicely except the placement of the PSD's.

It looks kinda odd as Batista is having his pose in the left direction and the signature ends over there. Maybe you should flip the image horizontally or move him to the right and have the background Batista image with the text shifted to the left side.

You need to download different fonts and do something creative with the text. Try going with simpler, decent fonts but sometimes use those wacky ones to make the text stand out. Download them from www.dafont.com or www.1001freefonts.com.

Keep going. :y: