Big Brother: Extreme Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The time has come, for a revolution of everything you once knew about reality television. No more islands, no more tundra deserts or whiny rich kids racing across the country for a sack of potatoe shavings. Its time to take reality television, and big brother....to the extreme.

BIG BROTHER: EXTREME EDITION

Eight of the most EXTREME professional wrestling personalities meet in one house for 2 months. They will have to coexist with never ending supplies of booze, cannabis..and each other. Each week a new quirk will be thrown into house as the extremists are sleeping to throw them off for a new challenge every episode. What kind of horrors will these men face? Barbed Wire encasing their fridge? Greased midgets running amuck and drinking their whisky? All these things and more will be witnessed as each man struggles to survive Big Brother!

The Contestants:

Mick Foley: The Average Extremist
Best selling author and hardcore legend, one would think Mick Foley would be a rather extreme individual. Lately however, after publishing his latest "Hardcore Diaries" which was more of a whineathon than an actual auto biography, Foley works to regain his psychotic edge.

Terry Funk: The Drunk Oldtimer
Unpredictable and unsanitary, nobody actually knows what its like to live in the same house as this perpetually retiring/active hardcore master, until now. The Funker is looking to trash talk and drink his way to victory, all while planning his next big comeback.

The Sandman: The White Russian Warrior
Master of beer, alcohol and cigars, The Sandman brings a little bit of everything to the table when it comes to what it takes to become the Extreme Big Brother. Unfortunately, he is rendered absolutely helpless upon misplacing his trusty singapore cane.

Raven: The Mind Manipulator
If anyone has the edge when it comes to mental mind games, its got to be Raven. Years worth of experience leading young superstars astray and corrupting the good of others, Raven unfortunately must battle within himself the occassional "Emo" bug.

Sabu: Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal
No one can quite figure out exactly what it is that Sabu is constantly pointing at in the sky. Whether he is forseeing the apocalypse, or simply protecting us from the rather unfortunate bird poop, his psychic powers are sure to lend a helping hand in the challenges.

Rob Van Dam: Too Stoned To Care
Although arguably the most willing to sacrifice his own body for the sake of victory, RVD tends to tread more along the lines of taking up "The Whole Damn Show" being totally baked, and as such is often more relaxed, if a little slower, than his fellow contestants.

Tommy Dreamer: The Innovator of Violence
Although Tommy may seem calm, cool and collected at first, he has a dark and psychotic side to him that upon random intervales, may very well send him over the edge. Shit may very well literally hit the fan, but in the mean time, he's just good ol' Tommy.

Dolph Ziggler: He's Dolph Ziggler
The young lion of the group, he seems to have a bit of an overcompensation complex, even if he is the most in tune with his own identity. Possibly being put into the same house as so many well known extremists, he may feel the need to introduce himself more often than anticipated to stick out.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hey it was voted on via a total of I think, 4 people. lol. I asked weeks ago whether you wanted a BTB or Big Brother: Extreme Edition, and out of the "overwhelming" interest, Big Brother wins out. So :p on you. lol

The Rated R CMStar

I mark for Dolph Ziggler. He'll introduce himself into the finals :shifty:

Kizza

I must have missed the part where Dolph was in the original ECW.