Bianca Belair addresses absence from WWE TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
biancaest.webp

While speaking with the Metro last week, Bianca Belair addressed her current hiatus from WWE.

"Right now, it was just some self-care," Belair said. "We did some things with us personally that I’m so excited about, it has to do with the future."

Belair has been away from WWE programming since shortly after SummerSlam. To explain her absence, there was an angle on the August 18 episode of SmackDown where Belair was attacked by Damage CTRL. They wrapped Belair's leg in a steel chair and then used another chair to attack her.

Belair told the Metro that she's also trying to write a children's book.

"I’m trying to write a children’s book as well," Belair said.

A reality show starring Belair and her husband Montez Ford will premiere on Hulu at the end of this year or the beginning of 2024. "The Crawfords" is the name of the show.

Belair and Ford were at the New York Stock Exchange last week to celebrate the WWE-Endeavor deal becoming official. Belair told the Metro that it was an honor to be part of that moment.

"It was exciting just to be part of a historic moment. Being able to be there representing WWE was an honor. It’s very exciting because it’s a new chapter," Belair said.

"Everyone is on the edge of, 'What’s coming? What’s happening next?' so I’m just excited for whatever can come out of this and what’s going to come out of this. It’s going to be great."

Belair won the WWE Women's Championship in a triple threat match against Asuka and Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam. But Belair's title reign didn't last long. IYO SKY cashed in her Money in the Bank briefcase immediately after the match and defeated Belair to win the title.

Reactions: Dale

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Plenty of self care just in time for the end of January.