BFG Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Godfather

Reaction score
Made it for a friend's E-fed, let me know what ya think:

bfgcopymo3.jpg

JHar888

Reaction score
It's pretty good I guess. Not too gret when it comes to colors, but still alright.

7.2/10.

Wrestling Station

practice more on the cutting.
Try to make the poster having less blurring to it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Should probably work on consistancy too. Like if every picture is about the same size and then one is too big or too small, then it doesn't look right (I.E. RVD being so big but everyone else is the same size). Looks good other than that and the Angle cut.

PeepShow

Its a bit too crowded for my liking. Not too sure why some PSDs have color and others dont, but ok. And one other thing. Whats with all the blue towards the bottom. Not the blue design, just the overall blue behind the logo and desgin, That just looks a bit wierd. Anyways, its not too bad overall. Keep working though and youll get better. I have no room to talk though....lol

7/10

Reaction score
Decent enough, I love the BFG logo color and the wrestlers look good except some of the cutting is a little messed...

Rating: B-