Beyoncé Sets Twitter Record With Pregnancy Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Degeneration X Update

Source: PWTorch Newsletter

Shawn Michaels will continue coming out with his original music as they try to stear him away from the babyface DX character. The plans are to move him to a more edgier character.

Officials also didn’t want fans to continue hoping for Triple H to come in and help Michaels every week. Creative isn’t sure what Triple H will be doing when he makes his return. Ultimately, it looks like DX is now completely scrapped and it doesn’t look like Triple H will be aligned with Michaels.

3lions

Reaction score
This is a good move by WWE, imo. There's no doubt that DX makes a tonne of money in terms of merchendise, but for storyline purposes, HBK needs to move away from that character and revert back to his former persona, where he was the cocky heel. That is the guy WWE needs currently. This would also set up the HBK/Triple H feud upon Triple H's return (with HBK being the heel this time).

This will also shake up the ME scene on Raw. Add the following list to a few roster trades (Benoit, Lashley, Kennedy, etc.) and the ME scene is much more refreshing.

Top Heels:
Edge, Shawn Michaels, Carlito (eventually)

Top Faces:
Triple H, Randy Orton

phantomgerald

no, don't do this now. wait till hhh comes back. it will be pretty weird if hhh comes back and there're just not DX anymore. i think shawn michaels should still do the DX thing till hhh comes back

Wrestling Station

Is good to split HHH from HBK, let them feud with each other for the title against Cena, Orton and Edge.

This gives a further depth to the forcoming storylines.

Defiant One

Reaction score
If they were trying to make HBK "edgier" then they also could have just made DX edgier as well. Not have them be so face and more arrogant or whatever. If they do this right it could work but like phantom said it will be pretty wierd if HHH comes back and they're just not together anymore. It wont make sense. I would like to see HBK be as a heel though. I dont know how long HHH will be face or if he even will be face. It might be like HBK will be in the ring talking trash about how great he is and how no one can beat him, then HHH's music hits they confront each other about how HBK has changed, then boom they feud. This sucks though cuz ill probably have to get a new sig.

Mr. Mat

good dx has run it's corse 1997 dx was much edgeier than 2006 dx but they were good but let the past be the past

Guba

Reaction score
its good but also bad cause its always funny to watch their antics but in the same thing it'll give hbk and hhh better chances to excel towards titles and acheviments

xtremebadass

well atleast they didnt phase it out while both of them were still together, HHHs injury was a good way to do away with DX, not saying the injury was a good thing tho

Kairi

Reaction score
Everyone was atwitter over Beyoncé’s pregnancy reveal at the MTV Video Music Awards. The surprise announcement was a social media phenomenon and helped Twitter break a new record.

According to Twitter, the news of a little one for Mr. and Mrs. Carter set a new record on the microblogging service: 8,868 tweets per second. The previous record took place when the U.S. women’s soccer team took on Japan in July, registering 7,196 tweets per second.
Not only did B deliver a Twitter blockbuster, but her public reveal also helped MTV achieve ratings gold. The 28th annual show was the most watched VMAs in the network’s history, with a record 12.4 million total viewers and 8.5 million of those 12-to-34 years old, according to AdAge.
Beyoncé performed “Love on Topâ€￾ during the broadcast, rubbing her baby bump as a smiling Jay-Z looked on

Kairi

Reaction score
When Beyoncé announced her pregnancy, it came as a surprise to most, but not Kelly Rowland. The “Motivation” singer said that her BFF told her about the big news before sharing it with the world.

“I have known for quite a while, and she’s happy, and Jay is happy, and that’s all that counts,” Rowland told PEOPLE following the VMAs.
She has no doubts that the 29-year-old singer will make a great mother. “I think she’ll be an incredible mother, because she’s always been motherly. I think that she takes after so many traits from her mother. And I just think it’s going to be so natural for her. It’s natural for her now!”
Beyoncé and Jay-Z have already started talking about baby names, but Kelly wasn’t about to offer any hints.
After it was revealed to the public, B’s fellow DC member Michelle Williams also expressed her happiness. “OVERJOYED!” she tweeted.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler