Beth Phoenix Twitter Picture

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
79f63ef84010a4d698c0cc1ff98a7ecf._.jpg

Alicia Fox done this to her :O.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well nice makeup she used.She actually has skills in something :)

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i doubt its make up alisha has botched her finisher 3 tims now if thats what this is off she should be banned from using it before she makes more damage

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol it's not make up, she had a previous picture with a massive lump by her eye. Now it's a black eye obviously ;).

Last 2 matches Beth has had to carry Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox. At TLC Beth was telling KK every single move. Must be quite tough carrying every match you're in.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i hate to see her like that the divas division is messed up its like oooo your cute yeah you can be a wrestler no problem.... just no they are causing damage to beth and nattie also making them look bad i want to see a Beth Nattie fued as they can wrestle (match might even last longer than a minute imagine that?)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Haha, imagine a divas match that entertains us. Might stop me using it as a piss-break. Kharma revitalized it for a bit, then she had to go and get preggerz.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha, imagine a divas match that entertains us. Might stop me using it as a piss-break. Kharma revitalized it for a bit, then she had to go and get preggerz.

Preggerz?!?!? Jesus it must of taken a bison to get her pregnant!