Best Smackdown of 2012.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Yes today's Smackdown was the best ever of 2012 IMO. It was so awesome especially the way Bryan got Big Show and Randy Orton into a feud and i so can't wait to see what this will start between Show and Orton.

I love Randy and i hope he beats the shit out of Show it's just so unfair that he gets to be this big and powerful guy who destroys everyone i mean he can go on and destroy Bryan/Cody or Jinder Mahal but not should he ever get picked to have a feud with Randy nonono.

Moral of this thread: 02-10-2012 Smackdown was the best Smackdown of 2012 HANDS DOWN!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I'm gonna have to get round to watching it soon, you've set the bar high however.

Fun fact this is the 2nd attempt at posting this as the site broke last time. It must have had too much win.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:

I'm gonna have to get round to watching it soon, you've set the bar high however.

Fun fact this is the 2nd attempt at posting this as the site broke last time. It must have had too much win.

The only thing that i love about Bryan is when he screams "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" just to annoy the fuck out of the people, really gives me a good laugh.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Bryan : Yes, Yes, Yes <<<< Napoleon Dynamite : Yessssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0qmZDAKrUk&feature=related

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg4WU-iuETw

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Take away Cody Rhodes' mic work from the opening segment and it was the worst thing ever

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This SmackDown was terrible. The only appealing factor is the potential Show heel turn.

That's appealing?

What's appealing for me is him retiring, I still wouldn't give a fuck.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This SmackDown was terrible. The only appealing factor is the potential Show heel turn.

Thought you didn't watch it... Show definitely works better as a heel, with his matches with Bryan people want to cheer for the little guy against the big lug. But if you turn Big Show heel, Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel will be the #3 and #4 faces (not counting Khali, who knows what he'll be doing after EC), as Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes would be the #4 and #5 heels (assuming Mark Henry returns as a heel), and we don't know where Christian would wind up in the pecking order. But at least the faces looking like underdogs would help the show.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like how Ricardo ran over Big Show's leg and shrugged it off like it was nothing