Best Return so far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Whose return has been the best so far, here are the ones we have witness:

Triple H: We witness his return at Summerslam, with a bunch of hype on him, but not in the actual match. He was inserted in another feud to a one time match with King Booker. The crowd didnt respond well as the crowd wasnt as loud.

Undertaker: An entire PPV dedicated to his return, it was the same thing of every Taker return, long entrance to a match with a rival that until the moment was unstoppable.

HBK: Out of nowhere, the real shocker debut we have witnessed. Nobody expected it, even it was being reported that he wasnt very interested in returning.

Rey Mysterio: Not too much hyped, altough it was delayed. It certainly was overshadowed by Triple H and hs return.

Edge: Funny thing, he was on the poster of the PPV, yet there wasnt even a mention of his return. Unexpected on how it would happen.

Chris Jericho: The worst kept secret in the wrestling industry. Everybody knew it coming and because it was so dragged it lost part of his hype.

Reaction score
I think HBK return was the best because everyone was shocked and he just came out of no where. Everyone knew Jericho was gonna return on that date so
his return wasn't that great.

circle

Reaction score
I actually like Y2J's return...it was sorely needed for the WWE.

jrock210

Reaction score
jericho had a good return it was just to easy to figure out....hbk's was a great way to return...edges was good but if u didn't have him on the poster for the ppv everyone would have liked it more....taker's is always good because the reaction from the fans is always huge....hhh wasn't a good one but the fans reacted positively because the is a popular superstar...mysterio's everyone knew was coming....keep a return a secret and you will love it so much better..(just a fans thought)

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Edge
he was on the poster but not hyped
people were starting to think his return was delayed
then he screwed the undertaker out of the WHC

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Edge
he was on the poster but not hyped
people were starting to think his return was delayed
then he screwed the undertaker out of the WHC

actually no i thought the complete opposite...

when he was advertised and had not shown up, it was pretty predictable that he was going to interfere in the hell in a cell match

HHHforever

Reaction score
HBK's was definitely the most shocking, however I liked Jericho's the best. HHH's just kind of pissed me off because I didn't get to see Sumerslam until a week after it happened and I wanted him to return on Raw. Jericho's return was amazing imo. Yea we all knew it was coming, but it was classic imo. It wasn't nearly has surprising as HBK's, but if I had to say that one was the best it was Jericho.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna say HBK, nobody expected it coming like the other unannounced returns (Edge and Y2J) and I never seen it coming. The surprise returns are always the best one's imo.

Reaction score
HBK's was the best....especially the fact that it was the most unexpected....Jericho's was great also everyone was expecting him but it was still gold as he is gold on the mike

MC Rae

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels and Y2J.

Michaels was great as it was unexpected, something rare in wrestling these days. The he went into the ring and gave Orton the ol' Sweet Chin Music, top entertainment.

Jericho's was totally expected but still amazing, I thought the build-up on the screen and the pyro was great. Then a class promo from 'the sexy beast'. I forgot how fantastic he was on the mic.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Cena's probably gonna come back and win the title out of nowhere.

A title match against a mystery opponent and cena wins it out of nowhere.

Ballin

Reaction score
Triple H: No because his return match sucked

Undertaker: Overrated & Overhyped

HBK: Probly the best of how it came.

Rey Mysterio: Second best, but wtf, why did he have all of the white shit on him?!

Edge: Cool

Chris Jericho: Maybe if everyone didnt know, i still loved that return at the end of Raw

Travis40

Triple H: Eh, it was pretty good, but then again...the actual match sucked.

Undertaker: How many times are they going to use the same god damn thing for his return...what is this...his 5th?...6th return in the past 5 years? Wayyyy too many times.

HBK: Pretty cool....it was very, very, very surprising and I thought it was well thought out...but it didn't make a big enough impact.

Rey Mysterio: Wasn't hyped enough...it was overshadowed by HHH's return the same night, and I have the same thing to say as Ballin...WTF was w/ the white stuff? Didn't make a big impact

Edge: BIG, BIG impact...returning during Hell in a Cell is a great way to return and especially screw the Undertaker out of the World Title...2nd best return out of these so far.

Chris Jericho: This will be one of the biggest things in wrestling this year, Jericho is one of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling. He's up there w/ HHH, HBK, Taker, Hogan, Austin, Andre, Warrior and others like that. Great way for him to return...best return out of all of these.