Best Of Section needs more threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Just sayin. There's tons more stuff that is better than half of what we have in there.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So link me to the pages not the threads. Linking me to the threads means I still have to find it and I'm lazy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Used to give me error messages constantly (what doesn't on this forum) figured out what the problem was.

PeepShow

And in addition to your worst members that you are supposed to do tonight (yeah right), you should also keep doing those best of member threads. Always highly entertaining.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll have you know I hadn't forgotten about that and was working on it right meow.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The best of... threads take forever. Also dunno who to do next. Might do Rell or Kenfan. I could do it tomorrow seeing as I have the time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was quite the fan on Nancy's best of thread.

Qwake

Get rid of that horrible Mizmasta thread in the Best Of section too.

Qwake

Good. Also I saw something about Kenfan up there, when you unbanned people, does that also mean you freed kenfan from Casual Talk and let him be able to see the whole forum again? Or was Chuck against that?