Best News You Will Here All Day + Undertaker Return + Reason For Stevie Richards Push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Rajah.com said:
Mark Henry's contract is expiring soon and at this point he's not expected to renew. However, it's not known if he does intend to leave or if it's a negotiating tactic. Undertaker will be making his return at Unforgiven in a match with Mark Henry. Vince had debated on whether to have Undertaker return at Summerslam, but decided to go with Unforgiven, partially because it was felt it would send a bad message to talent regarding coming back too soon from injury.

Rajah.com said:
Stevie Richards is getting a push due to several good reviews from WWE road agents. Richards has always been high on the McMahons' list of well-liked performers. In recent years, he was depushed due to a confrontation with writer Dave Lagauna over the creative direction of his character. Now thanks to the producers, he's getting a push.

Plzz don't resign Mark, Go to TNA for all i care.

As for Richards he's past his prime and i can't really see his push leading to anything good; i also don't think making it at the expense of Kevin Thorn was a wise move.

The Rated R CMStar

No, Mark Henry is great, maybe not a great wrestler but he is the best monster around. This return things have been handled wrong. Both Triple H and Mysterio returning the same night, imagine if the Undertaker would have returned on Summerslam. Takesr should have returned at Survivor Series, Mysterio on a Smackdown show and leave Summerslam for the King of Kings

Kaedon

Reaction score
Poor Kevin Thorn :( why would you waste it on a donkey like Stevie Richards? I mean he WAS entertaining, good, and relevant back in ECW, but this is 2007, who the fuck cares? You're sposed to be pushing NEW talent, not guys who were glorified jobbers to begin with. There is more of a reason to push WARRIOR than Stevie.

Bradders

Reaction score
I would like to see Henry to go to ECW but w/e. Undertaker coming back at Unforgiven is also awesome news, it's been a long time since he was injured....

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of Henry and I don't care if he's signing a contract or not abut I can't wait until he faces 'Taker because I'm getting annoyed with all these jobbers on every show.

As for Thorn his push wil come eventually but WWE are just giving Stevie his chance to shine which he hasn't really had before. I can see Thorn moving to Raw and Stevie having a feud with Nunzio or Miz on ECW.

Good move by WWE delaying 'Takers returnas well because if he came back too early then he might get re-injured and be out even longer so it was a good job in the longrun.

vickymania

Reaction score
before Henry retires or goes to some place else,i would love to see him fight Khali once..Unforgiven should be great for the Undertaker vs henry match..

kingovkings

Reaction score
im not keen on henry,i agree wiv one ov the above comments that rey shud av come bak on smackdwn even if it wasnt 2 wrestle just do sum hype job for ss,and leave ss to hhh coz his return iz gunna b bigger and out shine anything done on that nite by any1.and az 4 taker i cant wait 2 see the deadman back in the ring :)

Markz

Reaction score
Undertaker coming back should boost SD! ratings and also he can put out Henry (storyline wise.)

Stevie is still brilliant in the ring ECW needs to push all 10 of their stars, haha.

LKP

In fact the udnertaker is coming back 2months early. Does that mean his injury was'nt as bad as first thought? Anyway id like to see henry leave, i guess big daddy V will be taking henry's place on samckdown in october. And who will take Viscera's place on ecw? Well i for one think the ripper Paul burchill should. Stevie richards mini push on ecw is harmless. It nots as if its smackdown or raw is it? Stevie should fight morrison tongith onecw as a warm up for morrison on sunday. Cm punk should fight the miz. If i see punk vs burke again ill cry.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Always great to have Taker back on smackdown. Personally I do not like Mark Henry and would rather see Khali (man I never thought Id say that) anytime. Dont really watch ECW but if Mark Henry goes there for sure I wont.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm happier about the stevie push than anything else on there. It might even give me a reason to watch more often. He's deserved a decent push from wwe ever since he started there.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Wow... wasn't Taker meant to be returning in like November!!!... I Don't care though as it's Good news as i get to see him in October 2 Watch Smackdown in Manchester :D!

As for Stevie Richards... I'm glad he's getting a minor push because although he may be a bit over the hill he still has potential to achive something in his carrer IMO... Look back at when he was a heel in 2000 with "Right 2 Censor"... Yes i know it was Seven years ago but sill he could bring plenty to the table considering he has pretty good Mic Skills & could lead or manage a stable in the future.

Personally i'd love them 2 bring "RTC" back with Stevie leading it & 3 Mid carder's/Openers where they get a chance to shine with TV Time... Similair to what "The New Breed" did to Elijah Burke, Striker, Brown & Thorn!

Defiant One

Reaction score
Can't wait to have Taker back on Smackdown, first destroy Henry, and then hopefully Khali and he will be able to finally have his long title reign assuming thats still the direction they want to go in. As for Henry meh, don't really care, and Stevie nice to see him FINALLY get a push, as opposed to normal role of jobbing.