Bernard Hopkins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Again played w/ selective coloring and turned out into a beautiful sig imo...
V1
69421214wx7.jpg

V2
31532077ph1.jpg

Comments would be appreciated and welcomed. :boom:

1chiban

Reaction score
I like the idea of using a large facial image on sigs - like my old Billie Joe Armstrong one.

Pretty simple in gfx terms but it does look nice. The text looks good in the bottom corner, and the text style suits the sig theme well. Simple but effective.

EDIT: Just noticed that you have edited the beads of sweat in the action shot - good attention to detail after all!

JC Punk

Reaction score
Well, to tell u the truth it wasn't that simple i added selective coloring alot of blur effects and some filter. If i didnt use selective color it would have looked very plain and bad imo.

1chiban

Reaction score
I noticed the attention to detail on second look, as my edit shows. But I agree with SAR - perhaps the face pic should be a tad smaller, although the concept is v. good.

JC Punk

Reaction score
go in layer in photoshop and hit new adjustment layer and their is selective color and it brings out the image alot more and makes it stand out.