Benjamin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
benjamin3ic5.jpg

I did the 2 pics thing... I like the sig alot better with them.. Comments?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I didn't know that every sig needs text... I chose not to. And the focus of the sig is the left side of his body, but I guess nobody likes it. :/

CiC GFX

Reaction score
The effect on Shelton's chest kills it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You guys are complainers.... no more comments plz

CiC GFX

Reaction score
You guys are complainers.... no more comments plz

Not to try and be a dick, but why do you post your sig here? Before we can rate, we need to point out whats wrong and whats right.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Not to try and be a dick, but why do you post your sig here? Before we can rate, we need to point out whats wrong and whats right.

I thought it looks good... I really didn't think that every little flaw would be pointed out. Also, you dont like the chest effect? That was my personal favorite.

CiC GFX

Reaction score
I thought it looks good... I really didn't think that every little flaw would be pointed out. Also, you dont like the chest effect? That was my personal favorite.

Im not saying i dont like it, i just think you should lower the opacity and blend it a little bit more, maybe overlay?

go see my 2 halo sigs, i used linear dodge.

the dark knight

dylan, you should expect some harsh feedback and comments when you post here.

and that sig's your worst work so far :( i just cant see anything good about it..