Benjamin Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
sheltonbenjaminta5.png

Not my best but still What do you think

Sorry for people in which ImageShack does not work.

Wrestling Station

always remember that there has to be some focal point in your sig. You concentrated at the text and thats what catches the eyes here (which was a wrong decision if you ask me).

So in your case, try make your psd more visible, you made the bkg and the text more visible than the psd (which should be the focus here).

The bkg is too basic and it adds nothing to the theme. Try patterns, another psd or action image of him at the back. Its way too empty.

1/10

CT Styles

Sorry man, but I think this is horrible. Like WS stated, the focal point is the text and it shouldn't be. The psd should be, it is positioned horribly imo and the texture and opacity are just terrible. I'm sorry but this is one of your worst sigs, there's really nothing to judge. Text and a psd with a plain, plain background.

Same as WS - 1/10.

1chiban

Reaction score
1/10 :X. Not your best though you are right. Maybe not 1/10 I have seen worse believe it or not...

The background is too empty, plus the opacity doesn't work with that harsh gold section.

Sorry lol