Match Belly Boy vs. CM JuNk - Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
xwfi24.png

Baby Powder on a Pole Match

first person to retrieve the baby powder may use it
Belly Boy vs. CM JuNk

XWFBelly-1.png
VS.
XWFJunk-1.png

#PoleMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Jan 30th, 2020.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
C.M JuNk is seen sitting at a local ramen restaurant, enthusiastically slurping away at a king sized bowl of noodles. As the camera approaches, his eyes light up with excitement. He drops his chop sticks on the table, and turns towards the camera, a smile beaming across his face

" Kon'nichiwa! Kon'nichiwa! Come sit, please!"

The camera person sits, and is now filming sitting across The King of Job Style

" Arigato for meeting me here, I absolutely love this place! I haven't had good ramen since leaving Japan on this amazing adventure to America!"

" It is such an honor for me to sign with XWF, such an honor. I wish only to bring as many smiles here as I did in my home country. But please, I beg you...Do not think I am only here for smiles!"

Junk is now getting physically excited, and somehow, very very sweaty. He wipes his now drenching forehead with a napkin

"
When I debut, Febru...febra...February? I'm so "shorry", my English, still not so good...But you know what I mean. Philadelphia! I think you guys call it...City of Brother Love? So much love. I love it. I'm going to show America what Japan style is all about! I will make everyone smile and show them, I am the greatest!"

" Berry Boy? Belly Boy! That's it...Yes... I am so very honored to have my first match with you! But do not think it will be easy! Chotto! No! It will not! I will show you why Japan loves me, and why everyone in America will love me! I am the best! I am a Warrior of Love!"

" So please, do not be mad when the bell rings and Junk's hand is raised!"

Junk does his patent Yano style "Oops! I dunno!" shrug taunt

"
Because, Belly Boy, I'm going to put you on your back and pin you, ICHI NI SAN! I win!"

Junk suddenly wipes his ramen soaked shirt, and walks away smiling from the table. In the distance, you can hear a waiter yelling " YOU DIDN"T PAY FOR YOUR FOOD SIR!"

" Shorry guy! I frogot!"

Junk once again does his patented shrug looking into the camera, and promptly runs away...

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Scene opens up with Dr. Becker laughin' at some fucked up cement. Then Belly Boy walks in not understandin' what is goin' on.

Dr. Becker: Why did I have to wait for hours for you to show up, Jesus Christ...

Belly Boy: I just found the god damn caterin'... lighten up.

Dr. Becker: Well what the fuck now? Do you know have a match?

Belly Boy: Oh I know, this clown kid started speakin' Japanese in his promo. So you know this kid CM Junk he ain't got a chance with my... fat ass. I'm the god danm BBW. This is too easy. I will wipe the floor with him like I wipe my ass.

Dr. Becker: Why aren't you worried? BBW... did you really call yourself that? You know what that really means?

Belly Boy: Of course, I fuckin' do. I like my women thiccccccccccccccccc. Why is this apart of this? I'm goin' to kill CM Junk. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye. Have you ever seen The Goonies?

Dr. Becker: Yeah?

Belly Boy: I am clearly Chunk... CM Junk is the nerdy asian in this fight. I am goin' run wild here. I am the god dam BBQ man. I smell you and you need a shower, Beck. I am goin' to win regardless. I am goin' to destroy Junk. I don't understand why this is a damn match.

Dr. Becker: Do you understand this a baby powder match?

Belly Boy: OF COURSE I DO, I LOVE BABY POWDER. I sweat baby powder. Well not really but ya get what I mean. I can't lose this shit. I could eat more baby powder than this clown could put on. So ya know I already won. Why am I even here? OH right, Beck... I got this BBQ next weekend ya gonna stop by?

Dr. Becker: No, I don't want a heart attack.

Belly Boy: Your loss.

Belly Boy leaves the scene with Dr. Becker lookin' upset as fuck.