• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
bellator_43_large.jpg
As with every major show, Bloody Elbow will be here to bring you live results and commentary for Bellator 43. Our live blog will start with the beginning of the MTV2 broadcast (9 p.m. ET) so be sure to make Bloody Elbow your home for this event.

I will be posting live play-by-play and results here as well as at my usual home, Gals Guide to MMA.

Tonight will feature the welterweight tournament final fight, Rick Hawn vs. Jay Hieron. We will also see Joe "Diesel" Riggs making his Bellator debut against middleweight tournament finalist Bryan Baker, featherweight action with Jose Vega taking on Chase Beebe, and a heavyweight fight between Vince Lucero and Ron Sparks.

The winner of the Hawn vs. Hieron fight will win $100,000 and go on to face champ Ben Askren for the welterweight belt.

SBN coverage of Bellator 43

Vince Lucero vs. Ron Sparks

Round 1:

Jose Vega vs. Chase Beebe

Round 1:

Joe Riggs vs. Bryan Baker

Round 1:

Rick Hawn vs. Jay Hieron

Round 1: