Bella Twins say the'll be back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In a newly published interview with Maxim, The Bella Twins say they look forward to returning to WWE in the future.

When asked to address their whereabouts since parting ways with the sports entertainment organization in April, Brie states, “We’ve been keeping busy! In August you can see us on Ridiculousness on MTV, and in September we’ll be sharing some thoughts about Tim Tebow on the NFL Network. But honestly, the WWE is a huge family, and we look forward to going back.”

Having been involved with professional wrestling industry for five years, they are asked what made then enter it in the first place. Nikki says, “We weren’t even allowed to watch wrestling as kids, but our friends always told us we’d be perfect for it. Then we did Diva Search and saw what it was all about. We were like, “Wait, you get to kick girls’ butts and look hot doing it? This is so our calling!”

Doesn't say when they'll be back but honestly. I say welcome back to the Bellas. They were entertaining to watch, partiality because they are both beautiful women but the whole twin dynamic also created a lot of entertainment between the two. They also developed a passion for the business unlike some Divas brought in through the divas search and that is always good since that means they will strive to get better.

Welcome back Bella twins. Whenever you return.

Source PWmania

Reaction score
Yes, I'd want them back. I miss them and their hot dress. I don't even care if they're on a match or their stupid backstage moments as long as I get to see them.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I need me some of that twin magic >:O

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seems like they're partying every single day, according to their twit-pic's..

Would like them back, actually enjoyed their matches.