Belfort Wants To Fight Anderson Silva Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Official 2007 NFL Mock Draft: Sign up Today!

Alright NFL Fanatics. I'm sure a lot of us are stir crazy over the NFL Draft on April 28th. I know I am and I pitched the idea of a Mock Draft to a few guys on the NFL page, and I thought it would be good to go. Anyway, we are only trying to predict the first round here, but go ahead and predict some late rounders if you want to.

Yes, I know that NFL.com and ESPN.com have a whole bunch of draft predictions, but go and make your own up. It'll be interesting to see what people besides the "Experts" think will happen.

circle

Reaction score
Here is mine

1. Raiders - Jemarcus Russell - As much as I like calvin, Al Davis loves Russell! and he will get the QB with the big arm!

2. Detroit trades their pick to atlanta for the 8th pick, the houston 2nd rounder this year and in 2008, and a Atlanta's 3rd round pick to select... Calvin Johnson the best player on the board who will help Michael Vick tremendously

3. Browns will select Brady Quinn to save the Cleveland franchise...too bad Stupid dumb idiot Romeo Crennel won't be around when he does it.

4. Bucs will select Gaines Adams here to help with their deteriotaing d-line

5. Cardinals will select Joe Thomas the best OT on the board to protect Matt Leinhart...only if he plays the right side b/c Matt is a lefty

6. Washington will select Amobi Okoye the DT from Louisville to help with that piss poore d-line.

7. Vikings will select Adrian Peterson

8. Lions will select Jamaal Anderson DE from Arkansas to help them with their pass rush

9. Dolphins will select Levi Brown OT from Penn State

10. Texans will select Leon Brown from Michigan

11. 49ers will select Alan Branch DT from Michigan

12. Bills will select Patrick Willis LB from Ole MIss

13. Rams will select Ted Ginn Jr. from OSU

14. Panthers will select Greg Olson TE

15. Steelers will pick Darrelle Revis CB from Pitt

16. Packers will get Marshawn Lynch RB

17. Jaguars will get Florida's Jarvis Moss

18. Bengals will get a guy who hasn't been in trouble with the law ie Adam Carriker from Nebraska DE

19. Titans will get Robret Meachem from Tennessee WR

20. Giants will get a LB and that will be Lawrence Timmons from FSU

21. My Broncos j/k will Paul Polsuzunsky LB from Penn State

22. Cowboys will get Aaron Ross DB from Texas

23. Chiefs will get a WR and that will be Dwayne Bowe from LSU

24. Patriots will get a LB in Jon Beason from Miami

25. Jets will get Purdue's Anthony Spencer DE/LB

26. Eagles will reach for a Safety and that will be Micheal Griffin from Texas

27. Saints will get Chris Houston from ARkansas a sleeper

28. Patriots will get Reggie Nelson Safety from Florida to be Rodney Harrison's Heir apparent

29. Ravens will get Joe Staley from Central Michigan

30. The San Diego Supercharges select Dwayne Jarrett from USC

31. Da Bears will trade their pick to Detroit's 2nd rounder (via Houston) and a 5th rounder to select Eric Wright from UNLV

32. Indy will select Tank Tyler DT from NC State

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“I have a fight with Akiyama, [Silva] has a fight in Brazil and then I want to fight for the belt. That’s my goal. I want that thing around my waist. I think I have all the credentials that someone needs to fight for the title. I was ready to beat him that night and he knew that. But he caught me and that was it. I have no excuses, but I think he had a lucky night.â€￾

Vitor Belfort talks to The Las Vegas Sun about his desire to rematch his divisional champion, Anderson Silva.

Last February in the UFC 126 main event Vitor Belfort lost to Anderson Silva in the first frame of action due to a front facial kick that no one had ever seen the likes of in the Octagon. The kick was a shocker and started the era of Steven Siegal’s involvement in MMA.

While a humble Belfort remains gracious in defeat, he does feel that the kick was a fluke, or a lucky shot that wouldn’t land on him again, making a rematch much more competitive.

I'd love to see these two fight again, that kick in there last fight by Silva was fucking sick.