Beginners work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
Sick Nick Mondo:
SickNickMondo.jpg

Triple H:
HHHSigcopy.jpg

Reaction score
the last one looks disgusting. change the size. and the HHH one looks ok. ok text but the background looks abit bland. focus on adding effects and keeping at the same size. keep it up. you can do good gfx.

Ballin

Reaction score
the last one looks disgusting. change the size. and the HHH one looks ok. ok text but the background looks abit bland. focus on adding effects and keeping at the same size. keep it up. you can do good gfx.
It may look digusting but he has a MJ leaf tat. Haha..thanks for the advice bro. Like i said this is just beginner shit :cheezy:

You do gfx?

Edit: Here, I uploaded a couple more, Ill just let you guys know the link so you dont have to look through images. http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj100/D4B0mb/