Kayfabe Before The Match: UK Rampage 3 -Way

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The show returns from break with a shot of Alex Price at the interview set for the show.*

Alex Price: As UK Rampage rolls on I am joined by “The Amazing Classic” Chris Young.

*The Camera pulls back to show Chris standing to the side doing a light hop.*

Alex Price: Now Chris, You were added to a 3-way match yesterday do you have anything to say?

*Alex Raises the microphone to Chris who speaks with a fired up tone which has been missing recently.*

Chris: Now look here, Alex. I’m a wrestler and wrestling is what I do. Everything great in my life is because of wrestling and I’m not going to let the naysayers drag me down. I’ve been doing this all my life and I don’t stop anytime soon. 3 way, 4 way, 30 way it does not matter! Because, Right here in London, England... I’m going to go out there and show these fine fans that I’m am always at my best and that I’m just better than any guy back here. I’m going out there tonight to do what I do every night and that is...be amazing. I’m here to show the world that my era is now.

*Chris Starts to walk back and forth as Alex pulls back the mic to ask a new question.*

Alex Price: Do you think you have become so consumed with going after the title you made the mistake of overlooking this match?

*Chris With a look of confidence starts to speak as the microphone is put in front of him.*

Chris: Mistakes Alex ?, Mistakes are for losers and in case you were too busy applying your eyeshadow and putting on your lip gloss you realize that Chris Young overlooks no one.
This match may have been last minute, But it’s still a match worth fighting.
I’m the main event, I’m always the main event and you know why?
Because I'm The Amazing Classic and no one can out wrestle me!

*Chris Walks off.*

Reactions: M Kells