Beer says ohai

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

And a lot of other angrier swearier stuff. He wants me to argue his case, and, well I don't want to be banned for it so I'll just say this.

The BTB section just made a revival, and it needs every member it can get. Beer was an active member of the BTB section, just starting a new thread. If someone could unban him just for the Be The Booker and Be The Booker Lounge sections, then that would be sweet. Because over there, he's not an arrogant flaming douchebag who doesn't contribute to the section, he's a good member. And yah, it would be good to have him and his BTB back. Do it for the BTB section.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with that, BTB section is just getting back on track and it can't afford to lose members, so maybe you could indeed bring Beer back just for that section.

Moonlight Drive

What the fuck did Beer do to warrant a ban anyway? Did he think for himself?

Moonlight Drive

IP Ban imo. Thinking for yourself will not be tolerated on IWF.

Can I be mod now?

seX-Power

Only if your name is changed to The Ayatollah of Ass-Licking.

seX-Power

Why aren't you ever on MSN Pat?

Also, why was there a time limit between posts brought back?