because we can never have too many Carlin threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Most fans of George have probably seen most of these bits, but its a great compilation nonetheless for new fans and old.

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmfao who ever coined the phrase 'let the buyer beware' was probably bleeding from the asshole

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
George was incredible, I'm a huge, HUGE mark of his.
He's the undisputed GOAT for a reason. I like his philosophy on comedy writing in that he essentially later in his career was just writing essays and performing them on stage. What a gift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Haha my two best buddies met him when we were 13. They went up to the cities (one loved him for forever, the other was the dude we joke about being Michael Scott) and he signed his pics for him and told them a really fucked up funny story. I'll have to ask my buddy what he said, i'm sure i've never heard it in his stand up stuff. It was something about paying attention in school to the bullshit, and never being afraid to call it out.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Carlin is phenomenal. Posting here primarily to remind myself to watch this when I got an hour to kill.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He is hands down the best stand up comedian. I remember watching one of his things on HBO when I was like 16 or 17 and it was like 2 in the morning and I was laughing hysterically. My mom woke up and got pissed at me. He is the only comedian to ever make me laugh out loud while watching a show alone.