Beavie's actual Introduction.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am hoping on the redoing intros train because when I joined I was hiding from evil trolls so I was one NLSuplex. But here we go.

Hey there, I'm Beavie, and I'm 22 years old from da Great White North of Canada and I am the internet's number one talking Beaver. Wrestling wise, I have fallen out of interest of WWE which all started with the disaster of the name of "The Viking Experience" which caused me to take 4 shots in the span of an hour and was solidified with Brock winning MITB. But I still keep tabs on WWE and watch Takeovers for NXT when I can. But my main interest now is with keeping up with AEW which has been exciting to watch and along with whatever New Japan I can get my paws on.

I also do E-feds and have done it on and off since 2015. I've played a variety of characters from Ryan Vendetta/Doucette, The Empress of Fear Ivy Hale, The Rainbow Princess Nova Taylor, and more recently I've added Brian Toogood and Stacey Keys to my line-up. I've enjoyed it as a writing outlet and a chance to collaborate with people to tell stories.

Outside of Wrestling, I am a huge fan of the Pokemon Series with over 300 hours logged on Ultra Sun and alone and my fav Pokemon is Dragonite who I always affectionately call Noodles. Then like any Canadian, I am a hockey fan and have NHL 20 installing as we speak. I follow the Toronto Maple Leafs and have struggled as a fan, but thankfully, aside from them being in Cap hell right now, the team is overall solid. Then we add Baseball in there where I have played it since I was very young , and I recently completed a Bachalor's in Political Science and I am taking a year off from school to see my options, earn money, and recharge.

And with that, nice to re-meet you all. :D