Beautiful Cheerleader Develops Dystonia After Receiving Vaccine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
[YT]oGT0r-udstQ[/YT]
I'm one of those people who don't trust the goverment, but what do you guys think about this. I say its a perfect example of the gov't, but whatever. Now, if we 'escape' the Swine flu with this vacination shot (btw they're making my highschool take it) but have a one in a million chance of getting dystonia. I don't think thats right at all.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit!!! That's crazy. She can walk backwards fine, run fine, and when when she runs she can talk, but when she stops it kicks in. That's fucking insane. I feel bad for the poor girl.

chessarmy

thats just fucked up...

Seriously, how can something so horrible happen to someone like that? Absolutely terrible

Klide

Im pretty sure Chess said everything but yeah thats fucked up. I can see how you guys are connecting it with the government. BTW diesel did u take the swine shot?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
All vaccines contain neurotoxins, if the neurotoxins are not weakened properly they can severely fuck up your nervous system. The Swine Flu vaccination is highly experimental and should not be taken because it is not trustworthy. Dystonia is just a serious neurological disorder. The neurotoxin Dimethylmercury is probably the most dangerous and toxic neurotoxin known to man. Its present in the Swine Flu vaccine. .1 mL of it is fatal.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Maybe Stone Cold should give her a visit and give her a little bit of Government 101. "DTA you stupid piece of trash, dont trust ANYBODY."

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Im pretty sure Chess said everything but yeah thats fucked up. I can see how you guys are connecting it with the government. BTW diesel did u take the swine shot?
No, I made my parents write me a note saying they weren't comfortable with me taking it.