Be the Booker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this, but I know I like to make up my own promotions/change the booking of WWE shows and remove the stupid mistakes they make or push my own favourite superstar so maybe we could have a 'Be the Booker' type of section where we can write about our own made-up wrestling promotions (and in that case, create superstars) and also write our own RAW/Smackdown shows?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We have a be the booker subsection within the Internet Wrestling titles section.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
There's a BTB/E-Fed section in the IWT subforum. There are no BTBs running currently so it'll be interesting to read your's.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh, the IWT section scared me a little so I didn't go there 'cuz it looks so intense. Thanks guys... lmao

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Oh, the IWT section scared me a little so I didn't go there 'cuz it looks so intense. Thanks guys... lmao
The IWT is the badass section. It's like a jungle for the new guys, but you survived to that adventure. You deserve to be a part of this community.

Now seriously, looking forward to read your BTB

Reactions: DK JAMES

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The IWT is the badass section. It's like a jungle for the new guys, but you survived to that adventure. You deserve to be a part of this community.

Now seriously, looking forward to read your BTB
I'm doing it right now ^^ Thank you.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
It's not scary,it only took me like 7 promos become its world champ.
Dafuq? It took me two matches to become the first ever Cruiserweight Champion (that title doesn't exist now), and if I didn't convince Kid to come back from his retirement I would have won the US title (doesn't exist now either) in my first match lol

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Dafuq? It took me two matches to become the first ever Cruiserweight Champion (that title doesn't exist now), and if I didn't convince Kid to come back from his retirement I would have won the US title (doesn't exist now either) in my first match lol

Aren't you still suspended at the moment?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's done, I've made the thread and I'm working on a post to describe my made up wrestlers so you know who they are and what they're about.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
The IWT is the badass section. It's like a jungle for the new guys.

PERFECT description. At least in my eyes I had no idea what I was doing when I first saw it lol.

Reactions: Nano

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
PERFECT description. At least in my eyes I had no idea what I was doing when I first saw it lol.
Perfection is the only word in my vocabulary. I didn't know what it was when I first joined (when I joined it was a subforum), read a bit the matches and thought it would be a good idea to get in. Didn't even know how to make a decent promo (my promos before were even worse than the actual ones) but someone gave me some great tips and my promos have improved since then.