Be The Booker section?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We had one, but it wasn't active enough. Users liked to post their suggestions/ideas/rewrites in the actual wrestling sections for some reason.

What sort of stuff did you write?

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
We had one, but it wasn't active enough. Users liked to post their suggestions/ideas/rewrites in the actual wrestling sections for some reason.

What sort of stuff did you write?
Like booking our own show every week and stuff like that. On MP it had at least 10 users doing it everyweek. Now that MP is down I think it'll be active again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sweet. I've always wanted a section like that, as we all love to complain about WWE/TNA, but I never see us booking it better. If we have enough users who want this, then I'll add it back. At the moment, you're one of the few that would use it :(.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sweet. I've always wanted a section like that, as we all love to complain about WWE/TNA, but I never see us booking it better. If we have enough users who want this, then I'll add it back. At the moment, you're one of the few that would use it :(.
I know alot of people that signed up from MP are big into it. We even made a booking league last week, and it had about 15 sign ups. Itll work, trust me :D

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Dude, quickly before the whole MP crew joins. E-Feds there was more E-Feds than CM Punk fans on MP, apart from that BTB section was MP's most decelerated section in my eyes.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will take your word(s) for it. It's cool being a sub-forum for the time being right? Since IWT is the main fed here due to its activity.
Yeah, it would be cool if it was a BTB/Efeds though