Be The Booker Rules & Guidelines

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

BE THE BOOKER SECTION RULES

One BTB at a time:

Screw the one thread a month rule, it stunts writing and it had made me lose passion for a BTB in the past so I don't want that happening to anyone else. However, only one BTB at a time; partnered or not.

Shows to be posted in one part:

Unless it is too long or something, only once post per show. PPVs are an exception due to their length and wanting to keep part 2 as a surprise (or you may not have finished it yet). No more than 2 posts for a PPV.

Reviewing:

Any method is fine, as long as it provides substance. BM/WM/BP/WP reviews do not. Either do segment by segment, or overall synopses or Good/Bad/Ugly reviews. Flaming will not be tolerated and neither will plagiarized or fake reviews.

Flaming:

Constructive criticism is of course welcomed, but only if it is helpful and not issued in a flaming way. If there is a flaming post, it will quite simple be deleted and a warning will be issued. Also, if you are dealt constructive criticism, there is no reason to retaliate, as after all, if it is criticism, they’re just trying to help.

Cheap Plugs:

No cheap plugs under any circumstances. Further thought has made me realise that they really are pointless and irritating.

Bumping:

Also quite simple. Don’t make a post asking for reviews, use the advertisement thread to say your new show is up or ask someone after reviewing their show. No ‘Thanks for the comments man, appreciated.’ Posts like this will be deleted unless the poster is specifically replying to a post. If it's possible, reply via rep or PM. Double posting in a thread is acceptable if both shows are shows/previews/something similiar.

Deceased Wrestlers:

Use them if you wish, but be aware that readers may be turned off by their use. If you do use them then make sure to use them tastefully or warnings will be issued.

No E-Feds:

This is a BTB section and E-Feds suck anyway.

Spam:

Spam in the Casual Talk thread or in other appropriate threads in the lounge. Spamming in other areas of the lounge will result in deleted posts and spamming in other BTBs will result in warnings.

Moonlight Drive

There should definitely be a limit on when you can post a new thread. A week or two at the least, otherwise it could possibly lead to headaches down the road.

Cheap plugs should be gone altogether really. I don't care if somebody plugs their show, I already know it's been posted thanks to the magic of the New Posts button, and reading that will deter me from reading it more than anything.