Be nice.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm still a nub at this GFX stuff.

2lwk7cm.jpg

It's the first time I've ever used a stock photo, so I'm rather happy with it just for that.

Thoughts?

Klide

nice even though it was ur first time all it needs is a boarder but looks good overall

Highwave

Reaction score
You will need to work on Text that is very difficult even for experience artist.You will need to work on the lighting another great factor in art.Good luck.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Well you're one step ahead of me man; I've still never used one.

It looks ok actually. The text could use a bit of work to make it stand out more and it needs a border, but the layout and overall appearance is decent.

Kizza

Yah d00d, it has a black border.

It's pretty fine for a beginners attempt with a stock, but obviously you can do so much more, get more texts, play with more effects/gradients yada yada.

OR RANDOM BRUSHINGS~!

C4

The Batista signature was way better than this one.

Stick to GFX like that, don't try such stuff yet.
Also, check out some of the popular tutorials in the GFX Help section (Abdullah Al Hajri's first tutorial, Butters' Tutorial etc.) and the GFX Resources Thread.

Good luck. :y:

JimmyD

Reaction score
Uh, it has a border. >_>

My mistake :).

Like I said though, good effort, especially since it's your first attempt with stock.

I'd go with Kizza's advice, just do what I do: in lue of talent just brush the shit out of every piece (not saying you don't have talent, just that I don't).