Clash of Champions Bayley Wiseau vs. Charlotte's Flare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Walks Out With The Gold?

• Brunette Bayley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde Charlotte

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, for starters we should all keep in mind how notorius WWE have been when it comes to having the home town hero usually lose in order to garner that extra heat. In this particular case, I feel if WWE went there traditional way about things (thus Charlotte losing), it would actually benefit Bailey in a massive way, especially if the finish were to be a bit iffy. For instance, Charlotte could get the visual pin which the referee does not see because of some distraction (Sasha?) or Bailey perhaps finds a cheep way to win via cheating. Cheating is obviously not in Bailey's character but, hey, it could be as simple as a thumb to the eye or some shit. Again, all this so long as the idea is for Bailey to get that extra heat...

On the other hand, we are also well aware of the fact WWE love them their Charlotte and as most of you have already pointed out, they are certainly pushing her as fast as possible to reach her dad's record and eventually break it.

All in all, this is one of those matches on the card that can literally go either way however I feel that the current story line dictates that Bailey should retain...

Reactions: bullyballmm

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Between the two womens' title matches, the WWE/SDL tag matches, and the Uni/Raw tag matches, I love how this has so many matches that have stories from match to match. This show could be a lot of fun

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A valid point Snow-Bro...

I'm still not watching it.
It's definitely a B-show, though this is a good way to do it so it's different. Now with Heyman they're definitely trying harder.

Honestly with NJPW, NXT, AEW's weekly show coming soon... We can get more than enough wrestling without this. Always say it about Impact but WWE really needs to do something special to set themselves apart and win us back over

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Also...I was just thinking about something...

If the WWE really want to "divide" the Horsewomen
& set up a possible 4 way dance in future...they could
book Bayley to help Sasha defeat Becky for the RAW
belt (Charlotte stays out of it because why would she
care about Becky now?) & then turn around & have
Sasha screw Bayley out of the SDL belt.

That way all four women are feuding come Hell in a
Cell & some kind of Fatal 4 way could be booked with
a winner takes all stipulation.

That was just an idea that popped into my head.

Reactions: bullyballmm