Battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Theme: The Chase
Colours: Creat something to display the top 12 driver in the NASCAR Sprint Cup standings
Size: any
Due Date: Tuesday May 13th, 2008

And don't puss out on these rules just cause it isn't wrestling

Weebo

Reaction score
Anyone gunna take this battle. Come on guys, don't be scared

Enigma22

Reaction score
ill battle u if u change the strips... i dont know anything about nascar and i dont like it...

Weebo

Reaction score
Why should i change the stips? If you are a real graphics designer then you should be able to do anything. And how can you not like nascar? It is the greatest sport in the world, EVER!

The Mac

Reaction score
Why should i change the stips? If you are a real graphics designer then you should be able to do anything. And how can you not like nascar? It is the greatest sport in the world, EVER!

Are you from the south?

Weebo

Reaction score
Not even close, I am from Central California and was born in LA

Enigma22

Reaction score
well i could do this but i dont want to spend the time on nascar... it doesnt bother me that u like it or anything but i dont feel like making something on it...

Weebo

Reaction score
Well someone should take this challenge cause it is something different then any battle i have ever sen on IWF nd if you don't think i think you are all jus scared that I will whipp you in this battle.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol u would probably win but seriously i dont like nascar and i dont do as much gfx anymore so i dont feel like making something that im not interested in... sorry dude just get someone else...

Weebo

Reaction score
Wll if you are not interested then stop posting in here and let someone else do it. If there is someoe thatis afrad to do this.

Weebo

Reaction score
So n one is gunna man up and take my challenge? Come on guys, take me on and don't be pussies

Weebo

Reaction score
What is that supposed to mean. I am good