Battle Kassidy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
its been a while since i did gfx for a battle besides just doing them while im bored. i have the next 2 days off so i want suttin to do. Someone accept and name ur rules if i agree we can begin and needs to be in by friday if i dont agree we can negotiate on stips.

Wrestling Station

Its been long time for me too..
so Kass, lets battle wooooooooo!

Well, make it a wrestler theme.
size: 500x200
color: w/e suits (thats the scary part for me lol)

what do you think? Accept/ reject?

Kassidy

Reaction score
I accept WS this should be interesting, i think ur going to win :) lol

Any judges?

C4

This is going to be a battle of the ages... :shifty:

Kassidy has been showing off some great work as of late, and my money is on him beating Wrestling Station...

WS is getting old and stale day by day.. :rofl: Joking, you're as good as Kassidy is.. :shifty:

Any judges?

How about you put a poll after the end of the battle, so that any member can come and vote in? That would be better than a biased judge giving his opinions.

1chiban

Reaction score
I'll judge if you want.

Kassidy

Reaction score
This is going to be a battle of the ages... :shifty:

Kassidy has been showing off some great work as of late, and my money is on him beating Wrestling Station...

WS is getting old and stale day by day.. :rofl: Joking, you're as good as Kassidy is.. :shifty:

How about you put a poll after the end of the battle, so that any member can come and vote in? That would be better than a biased judge giving his opinions.

thanks for the support lol and yea poll sounds good as long ws agrees and WS is on a diff level than me dude, he knows alot more and I am just self taught i have done very lil tuts must of what i do is by myself so compared to me just trying shit out half the time WS knows what hes doing.

the dark knight

actually, points would only count if you created another thread with both entries and a PUBLIC poll and make it last for 3 days.

Wrestling Station

ok i accept the public poll thingy. BTW, C4 you might be right that im stale and old.
Edit: here is my entry..
rey1copy.jpg

C4

Alright, that's pretty decent Wrestling Station and might be hard to beat. But Kassidy can do it... come on man show us what you got! :shifty:

C4

It's been over an hour dude... :g:

And no, Wrestling Station didn't win yet... I'm sure you're going to come up with something better than that, come on... don't loose hope it's just the beginning Kassidy! :thumbsup:

PeepShow

It's been over an hour dude... :g:

And no, Wrestling Station didn't win yet... I'm sure you're going to come up with something better than that, come on... don't loose hope it's just the beginning Kassidy! :thumbsup:

The voting thread was already posted.

1chiban

Reaction score
Personally I think WS's is beatable. I like what he's done with the PSD but the text isn't good.