Battle Entry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Thought I'd get some feedback for my entry in my battle. Had to create a new product/logo so I went with Coca Cola C2O. The C2 is like C squared for Coca Cola and then 2O is like H2O (water). I was thinking with all the craze around these low cal powdered drinks for water that Coke would be able to make this product with ease and I thought it to be a pretty realistic idea.

I know its bright but that is what I was going for.

Rate/Hate??

c20poster.jpg

PeepShow

Not too keen on the spelling mistake, but other than that, it looks alright. Would have gone with a different color combo than purple/pink/blue though. Probably would have gone with a red combo considering that's Coke's trademark, but meh. Not bad. It's an alright piece.

exC.On

Reaction score
Considering this is supposed to be advertising Coke, or C20, it took me awhile to see what it was for till I saw the Coke logo, and even that is hard to see. Not liking the colors for it either.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya its a little too complicated for an advertisement. its graphically good but advertisements should be simpler and to the point. also why is it exclusively at walmart lol? that just doesnt seem right imo.