BATTALION 1944

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

This game reminds me of a throw-back CoD game. While it is in early access, it still looks pretty good.
I am considering getting it. Anyone buy it or going to get it?

Here is some gameplay:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'd get it if there's a group to play with but ping would be too bad to play with most of you guys I reckon lol.

This looks interesting but I think this is one of those games that will try to be accurate and zap all the fun out in the process.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd get it if there's a group to play with but ping would be too bad to play with most of you guys I reckon lol.

This looks interesting but I think this is one of those games that will try to be accurate and zap all the fun out in the process.

It depends on how they do the servers. Like I am fine with playing online games with Soli and we are 4,000+ miles away but some games will give us issues. The more I looked into it, it sounds like a great game for a group of friends to play but to go in solo, it may not be as fun. Plus, you can't actually pick the game mode you want to play. It is put on rotation. So you get TDM, S&D, and CtF.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It depends on how they do the servers. Like I am fine with playing online games with Soli and we are 4,000+ miles away but some games will give us issues. The more I looked into it, it sounds like a great game for a group of friends to play but to go in solo, it may not be as fun. Plus, you can't actually pick the game mode you want to play. It is put on rotation. So you get TDM, S&D, and CtF.
That's all players on COD (Call of Duty) players want.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
What do you mean?
We on COD get lag almost every other match, so if you think that Battalion have bad servers now, you ain't seen shit. That's what I meant in the first place. We COD players have it bad. It's bad enough we get lag every other match, but then we come across assholes with lagswitch.

Thing is, Activision has billions of dollars. Battalion is a startup.

PUBG is a startup.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We on COD get lag almost every other match, so if you think that Battalion have bad servers now, you ain't seen shit. That's what I meant in the first place. We COD players have it bad. It's bad enough we get lag every other match, but then we come across assholes with lagswitch.

Thing is, Activision has billions of dollars. Battalion is a startup.

PUBG is a startup.

I haven't played this game yet to know. We were talking about PING between countries. I played CoD for many years, they use a hosting network (or at least used to) so lag depended on the host, not the direct server.