Batman 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Batman 3 is penciled in to be released on July 20, 2012. Christopher Nolan is back again to direct and this will be his final Batman film and it will wrap up the series of three movies he created. His brother Jonathon is writing the script and filming is meant to commence in April 2011. It is confirmed that the Joker character will not be used.

I keep reading reports that the villains will be the Riddler and the Penguin and I have read so many rumours about who will play them. The rumours going around now are that the stars of Inception; Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy are in the running for a key role in Batman 3 since Christopher Nolan also directs Inception. I have read that Johnny Depp is in the running to play the Riddler, Jim Carey to reprise it, even Michael C. Hall (who plays Dexter in Dexter) has been rumoured. The only name I hear for the Penguin is Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Who do you think will be the villains and who would you pick to play the roles?