BATISTA RETURNING TO WWE WITH A BIG BANG!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
BATISTA HAD SAID IT QUOTE: " I WILL RETURN IN 2012. YOU WILL SEE ME SOON ................BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2012.I ALREADY SIGNED THE WWE CONTRACT." --SO .... WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS WILL IT INDEED BE THE MOST AWAITED RETURN OF ALL TIMES AFTER GOLDBERG , REMEMBER THAT HE CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS ALREADY SIGNED THE CONTRACT .... SO IT COULD HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON .... WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cool story bro.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I WILL TRULY LOVE IT IF THE ANIMAL RETURNS AS A FACE JUST LIKE EARLIER TIMES TO WWE AT SUMMERSLAM 2012 -- A HISTORIC NIGHT INDEED

IT'S NOT A STORY ..... HE SAID THAT HE HAS SIGNED A CONTRACT .... STILL IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME YOU COULD GO TO YOUTUBE TO SEE THAT VIDEO AFTER GOOGLE SEARCHING 'BATISTA RETURNS'

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Show me sources for this kid. Show me legit sources or else it is just...
e5105c3f0674f6f382a760410424227c.jpg

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The last time I saw Batista, he was pretty skinny compared to what he used to look like (not on the juice really anymore, obviously.) Unless someone was pulling some trickery and Photoshopping that picture of him. If not, then he's gonna need to gain some more muscle before returning. He's also gonna have to change his mind about not liking the PG direction.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
But....

WWE is going into a new era.. So if they are bringing back some toughness into WWE, Dave nay be willing to come back.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What new era? Certainly not the end of PG. That's what Batista has said he hates because he finds it too corny most of the time.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
shrayan said:
BATISTA HAD SAID IT QUOTE: " I WILL RETURN IN 2012. YOU WILL SEE ME SOON ................BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2012.I ALREADY SIGNED THE WWE CONTRACT." --SO .... WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS WILL IT INDEED BE THE MOST AWAITED RETURN OF ALL TIMES AFTER GOLDBERG , REMEMBER THAT HE CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS ALREADY SIGNED THE CONTRACT .... SO IT COULD HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON .... WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Turn your f,kin CAPS lock off FFS