Batista/Austin Backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Heel Batista OWNS!
Austin couldnt even say "what?" to his face lol.
[YT]hMgyOc_JAnQ[/YT]

Klide

Wowzers I hope Batista returns like a animal like this. Batista heel really fits him I mean seriously a animal like him should be a animal not a teaddy bear.

This Guy

Heel Batista OWNS!
Austin couldnt even say "what?" to his face lol.
[YT]hMgyOc_JAnQ[/YT]

1) Austin wasn't doing the "What" thing anymore at that stage...the fans would say it for him at that point.

2) You forgot to show at the end of the Show Austin calling out Batista at the end of the show and kicking Batista's ass out of the ring. lol

[YT]9TsSPCyE2eY[/YT]

Wrestling Station

2) You forgot to show at the end of the Show Austin calling out Batista at the end of the show and kicking Batista's ass out of the ring. lol
Wasnt talking about the ring thing, I was talking about cutting promo and he looked better as heel. That was my point here.

Airfixx

The method by which you chose to PROVE your point failed, WS.

THAT's the point here! lol

BY FAR the best part of his career has (and prob always will be) NYR05 > WM21. That's pretty much the sum total of the Batista saga.
Dumb meat-head wakes up to his 'oppressor' and overcomes... Smirks, growls and mumbles ad infinitum from there-on in (4 years and counting).

Reaction score
The only part of Batista's career that ever owned was when he was the Deacon, carrying the "Alms" box for Reverend D-Von.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Didn't he use to give guys concussions with his clothesline? Back before the Batista bomb got all soft and he couldn't roll out of it. I still say his spinebuster is his best move, it's still clean... just wish he'd step into it and add some diversity to it/180 with that bitch Arn Anderson style... but I guess since Triple H does that, it's not allowed.