Bashir sent to Wrestler Court

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
TNA star Sheik Abdul Bashir wound up in “wrestler courtâ€￾ after playing a rib on Kip James during a recent flight. Bashir told a flight attendant to announce over the loud speaker that James was celebrating his 65th birthday, which did not go over as well as Bashir hoped. The elders of TNA’s roster felt Bashir has not been around long enough to get away with a prank like that against a veteran.

Team 3D’s Brother Ray served as the judge, B.G. James represented Kip, Brother Devon represented Bashir and Simon Diamond served as the bailiff. Bashir was found guilty and order to supply the locker room beer and booze, which he did on Tuesday night.

Wrestler court has been taken serious in the past but this was more of a laid back mock trial. One wrestler said, “It was a very good move for morale, which hasn’t been the best lately.â€￾

- WZRradio.com

Lmao. Working for TNA sounds awesome.

-TJ-

LOL! I would love doing that. If I ever become a professional wrestling :shifty: I would want to go to TNA.

Wrestling Station

It just proves that everything about TNA is just a joke :shifty:

Vandy316

Reaction score
i like the idea of it but buying the whole locker room beer isnt serious enough. maybe buying a case of beer for the whole locker room. thats pretty funny though, i just dont see why that prank seems to be such a big deal. it doesnt even sound like that big of a prank

Switchy

Reaction score
Some funny stuff, I could imagine Brother Ray as judge he just seems to suit that position and lol at 65th birthday for Kip, everybody makes fun of his age like that AJ styles promo a while back.

Soulpower

The story is incomplete.

The rib took place on a plane that boarded Bashir, Kip James, and Rhino. Bashir told the flight attendant to announce that it was Kip James' 66th birthday. Bashir was then taken to "wrestler's court" because they decided he hadn't been in the company long enough to pull a rib over on a veteran.

Brother Ray served as the judge, Brother Devon was going to represent Bashir until he showed up late to court and was fired by Bashir. Bashir then decided to represent himself. B.G. James represented Kip and agent Pat Kenney (Simon Diamond) served as the bailiff.

Rhino, who helped Bashir plan and script the "trial", was supposed to be Kip's witness. However, he turned heel in the court and ended up being Bashir's surprise witness. Rhino helped Bashir prove that Kip had actually been lying about his age and that he was at least 66 years old or older.

Note: Bashir and Rhino literally doctored up 1970's images and placed Kip's picture in the background. The photos of Kip were of him in his 30's, which by mathematics, would make him in his 60's today.

They kicked Vince Russo and WrestleZone.com's own Glenn Gilbertti out of the courtroom claiming it was "Wrestler's Only".

The result ended up with Bashir taking a plea bargain which made him buy beer for the entire locker room. He did and numerous TNA wrestlers and wrestling personalities had a huge party after the tapings.

WZ.com Exclusive: Our sources have told us that Bashir is planning on bringing charges against Kip James at the next tapings due to Kip not staying and participating in the party.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

Now thats something I would wanna see.It sounds freakin funny if you ask me.

chessarmy

wow, this is totally random lol. I think they're taking this "wrestler court" thing a little too seriously.

Oh well, at least they're having fun

Travis40

Oh my god....that's so fucking stupid imo

If TNA wants to be taken seriously as a threat to WWE, they need to quit doing shit like that...they need to get to what got them to #2 in the US...and that's WRESTLING.

edgehead09

Reaction score
dude...its something...like ya know...umm...BEHIND THE SCENES...so your statement makes no sense

o yea....HOOK 'EM HORNS

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh my god....that's so fucking stupid imo

If TNA wants to be taken seriously as a threat to WWE, they need to quit doing shit like that...they need to get to what got them to #2 in the US...and that's WRESTLING.
Yes, how DARE TNA employees have fun off camera! GOD DAMN THEM!

:disgust1:

edgehead09

Reaction score
Roxxi...that is so gettin quoted

dude...wrestlers rib and joke all the time...when i hang backstage at indie shows..thats all that happen...and the rides to the shows are the best for that shit

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I mean they joke all the time.Its not like this was done for TV or anything.I could see this as stupid and waste of time if it was for TV but I mean come on they were having fun and I wish I could have been there to see it.